Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2016

All of the ailments

I've been MIA. I have a ton of blog posts planned but unfortunately I'm even struggling to type this one. I have a huge lump on my wrist, potentially a ganglion and carpal tunnel. Bloody nightmare, especially when you have a toddler. It's also on my money maker arm, which is 10 x worse.

Secondly, I found out a few weeks ago that I have sciatica. I'm not 100% sold that it is that though. I got a knee injury last September and never went to the doctors, just got over it basically, but now if I'm up and about for over 2 hours I'm in the most pain from my hip to my foot. And I mean AGONY. Burning sensation, pain, numbness...the works. I've been referred for an MRI and physio but that's weeks and weeks away as I'll be just popped on the waiting list. I don't mind, I'm not more worthy of a scan than anyone else, it kind of just puts a spanner in the works as it's the summer hols and we have a ton of things planned, most of which are extremely active (for a toddler and a limp).

So yes, I'm hoping I can get back into blogging but with this (potential) cyst I'm struggling to type for too long, the posts might just take a little longer to get up.

Will have to sign off now as the painkillers are kicking in so it's time for some sleep.

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment